Sacraments of Initiation
Sacrament of Confirmation 2023 Registrations
Preparation for Confirmation
The following components are compulsory. If you are unable to fulfill these requirements:
consider delaying preparation and celebration of the sacrament;
speak with one of the Sacraments Preparation team.
1. Parents as Mentors (28 or 29 March, 90min)
2. Confirmation interview (14 to 24 March)
3. Commitment Mass (about 1hr, 29 April)
4. Weekly Sunday Mass (about 1hr)
5. Four catechetical sessions (lessons) of 1 hour per week for 4 weeks (from 2 to 27 May).
6. Confirmation Retreat Day (Date to be confirmed)
To register for preparation for Confirmation your child needs to have been:
prepared for celebrating Reconciliation,
prepared for Holy Communion,
In each case the original certificate needs to be sighted and a copy taken (normally done at the interview),
Passport size photograph of the candidate,
Envelope with $30.00 fee.
You will need to:
make a booking for an interview via the button below.
Complete the Confirmation Registration form following the interview booking form.