Safeguarding of Children and Young People
All Saints Parish is committed to building a culture of safeguarding of children and young people. Accordingly, Volunteers involved as PSSOs, Acolytes, Ministers of the Word, Extraordinary Ministers of Communion, Wardens, Catechists, Little Church/Children’s Liturgy leaders, youth ministries such as Encounter, Elevate and Antioch and in Outreach must:
Other volunteers no longer need to provide a WWC number for their role. However, in the ongoing quest to develop awareness of Safeguarding and its significance
Dedicated noticeboards in the church and Parish facilities display updated information.
Enquiries and registrations: Safeguarding Team: firstname.lastname@example.org or Parish Office: 9753 6500.
The Safeguarding Office for the Archdiocese has revised a number of important policies and protocols. Please look at the following for additional information.
- Overview of the Archdiocese’s Safeguarding Policy Overiew of the Policy
- Managing Safeguarding complaints. Managing-Safeguarding-Complaints
- Code of Conduct for Working With Children and Young Adults Code of Conduct
- Commitment Statement from the Australian Catholic Bishops Commitment Statement
- Reporting Protocol for Clergy and Parish Staff for any Child Related or Vulnerable Adult Concerns Reporting Protocol for Clergy